What are we looking for?
My company is seeking a part-time or full-time Flight Award Travel Manager. Your primary duties include:
- Responding to customer inquiries;
- Researching and booking flight awards using frequent flyer miles and credit card points;
- Completing appropriate paperwork, including entering data into the GDS (Apollo).
You may be asked to occasionally act outside your role, such as helping with contract processing and client on-boarding.
What will you be compensated?
You will be compensated $CAD 21.50 (approx. $USD 16.31) per hour. Global applicants welcome.
Any more benefits?
If you work with us for a year or more, we will provide you with:
- A $CAD 500.00 annual training budget to explore your passion for the travel industry;
- Travel industry credentials;
- An annual flight benefit. Every year after your first, the company will cover two international coach tickets or one Business Class ticket;
- At a minimum, we will increase your rate of pay by the increase in Cost of Living of where you live.
You can work anywhere as long as you have a phone and internet connection! We also provide flexible work hours.
What qualifications do you need?
- We are seeking a passionate and advanced hobbyist of frequent flyer miles and credit card points (“travel hackers”);
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Keen to learn more about the travel industry;
- Detail oriented, discrete, and drive to provide first-rate customer service.
While not required, what assets are we looking for?
Having fluency in a second language is a big plus. Our ability to gain international clients rests on entering unique markets. Additional language fluency may provide additional compensation.
We value second-language skills, especially:
If you travel frequently, let us know! We’d love to hear about some of your top experiences… using points and miles, of course!
If you have travel agency experience, that’s fantastic. Especially if you know Apollo GDS (though any GDS experience is beneficial).
We offer 24/7/365 service. Except for training, time zones don’t matter.
How do I apply?
Send me whatever you want me to consider. If you have any questions about the job, please email avery [at] awardtm.com.
The only thing I ask is that every submission include:
- Your full name;
- Your contact information;
- Briefly explain your experience (CVs are helpful!).
That’s the minimum for consideration. If you want to include additional material, it will be evaluated (example: proof of writing ability, example trips you’ve booked before, a cool trick for booking award tickets).
Please submit your materials using this form (click here). It only accepts PDF documents for upload.